Hi! I’m Stacie, and I’m a Career Coach for women in their quarter life who want to find more focus, success, and contentment in their careers and businesses.
Listen…figuring out your path and purpose is HARD. And even after you have your goals set, the work that goes into reaching them can sometimes feel impossible with all of your other commitments. And let’s be real – your professional life is only one part of who you are, so you can’t always focus on it 100% of the time (nor would I even want you to – there MUST be time for Netflix!).
Wherever you’re starting, I’ll customize a plan to help you reach your most important goals – whether it’s changing your career path, finding a new job, starting your own business, or finding more success and contentment within your current job or business. I like to think of myself as your personal “career/biz concierge” – looking out for you and helping you reach your goals while holding you accountable.
I’ve found essentialism & minimalism to be important to my own growth and success with reaching my goals, so you’ll find that my blogs and my coaching will often come back to simplifying processes and organizing your life to work better for you. I also love to travel, and won’t shy away from talking about how travel has changed my life and my ideas about careers, work/life balance, and our crazy American work values.
Some fun facts:
- I enjoy traveling and have visited 14 countries (so far!).
- I’m obsessed with the 80s, and I’m a total nerd at heart (MST3K for life, ya’ll!). I’m basically the least cool person you’ll ever meet.
- My proudest moment is trekking in Nepal and seeing Mt. Everest (despite getting sick and struggling for most of the trek!).
- I have a Master’s degree in Counseling and a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology – I love learning about what makes people tick and how I can better help others.
- I enjoy reading so much that I read while I blow-dry my hair in the morning. They say multitasking is bad, but I disagree when it comes to reading!
- I met my husband during our freshmen year in college and we’ve been together ever since (almost 14 years!).
Ready to chat more? Schedule a free 30-minute call where we’ll discuss your goals and how I can help. Can’t wait to meet you!