Your privacy is important to us at STACIEMITCHELL.COM. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that STACIE MITCHELL collects, and the ways in which STACIE MITCHELL uses that personal information.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.contractology.com.
Personal information collection
STACIE MITCHELL may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website (including tracking specific page visits;
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website via the contact page;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to our newsletter or downloading materials from the website;
Using personal information
STACIE MITCHELL may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website (only with your express, written consent)
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where STACIE MITCHELL discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, STACIE MITCHELL may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
STACIE MITCHELL will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
STACIE MITCHELL will store all the personal information you provide on third-party servers.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
STACIE MITCHELL is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact STACIE MITCHELL
- by email to STACIE@STACIEMITCHELL.COM; or
- by post to PO BOX 321, SANFORD, TX 79078